Shipping and returns
When the order leaves our warehouse, we will send you an email with all the tracking information.
We prepare orders from Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm and once the payment has been confirmed. If we receive your order outside of these hours or on a Sunday or bank holiday, it will be processed and ready to be dispatched on the next business day. Once we have your order ready in our showroom, we will send it via urgent courier so that you receive it as soon as possible. Below, please find the delivery times:
– Iberian peninsula: 2-10 business days.
– Balearic Islands: 2-10 business days.
– Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: 2-10 business days.
Orders sent to Europe: 5 business days
* If your delivery is delayed, consult the tracking number that you will have received by email. We also recommend talking to the porter in your building, he/she might have received the package. If you have any doubts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can see the cost of each shipment when you complete the purchase. The cost varies according to the destination and the size or weight of the package, although in the majority of cases, the orders do not exceed 1 or 2 kgs. The applicable rates are:
Spain and Portugal: 0 Euros (*free shipping except on sale items)
Europe: 20 Euros
Other destinations: please contact us.
INFORMATION ABOUT EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL (RETURNS)
In the event of withdrawal, we will refund all payments received, including shipping costs. We will refund you using the same means of payment used by you in the initial transaction, as soon as we receive the returned products. The cost of returning the goods shall be borne by the customer.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to personalised products and sealed products which are not suitable for return on the grounds of health and hygiene and which have been unsealed after delivery.
To return an item purchased in the online shop, please fill in the return form that we will send you when you request it by email at email@example.com or by telephone on +34 676 038 372.
The process is as follows:
1.Request the return or exchange by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +34 676 038 372 within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product, indicating the reason for the return.
2.The items must be sent in their original condition, along with any related accessories. The returned items will be checked by Koulè to assess their condition. Should this assessment determine that the items are not in their ORIGINAL condition, the return will not be accepted.
3.Please send the article to the following address:
Koulè: c/ Madrazo, 141. Local 2. 08021 Barcelona.
4.We will only accept returns sent from the order’s destination country or region as designated at the time of the online purchase.
Important note: Until we receive the item in our warehouse it is your responsibility. We recommend sending the item to us by courier or registered post and keeping proof of postage.
The process to follow to request the exchange of a purchased product for a different one is as follows:
1. Request the exchange by email at email@example.com or by telephone on +34 676 038 372 within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the product. To help us continue to improve, please inform us of the reason for the exchange.
2. Items must be sent in their original condition, with any related accessories, and in the original packaging. The items will be checked by Koulè to assess their condition. Should this assessment determine that the items are not in a suitable condition, the exchange will not be accepted.
Koulè only assumes the shipping costs in the following cases:
– Product exchange in general (only on the Iberian peninsula). For each order, Koulè will pay the shipping costs for the first exchange. If subsequent exchanges are made, the shipping costs will be borne by the customer.
– Erroneous shipments or defective products.
FOR ALL OTHER EXCHANGES, THE SHIPPING COSTS ARE BORNE BY THE CUSTOMER.
To return or exchange an item purchased at Koulè, simply contact a courier company or the post office and send the item to the above address.
3. You must enclose the original invoice/receipt or a copy of it.
4. If there is a price difference between the original article and the one you want to exchange it for, this will be managed by bank transfer.
5. Please send the item to the following address:
Koulè: c/ Madrazo, 141. Local 2. 08021 Barcelona